Friday, May 23, 2008

RSS feeds

Thing # 8. On a personal level, I could quickly become overwhelmed by all of the information being "pushed" in my direction. I barely have time to read the paper publications that are sent to me - here is yet another set of articles - 12 feeds, 10 posts each - yikes! I need this stuff to be downloaded into my brain for me!

I do, however, see real value in letting the technology find and deliver important updates and information that are relevant to someone's job or their interests. I'm more of a TV junkie than a reader. It's funny, though, because when I'm sitting and reading, my mind tends to wander and I'm thinking about all of the chores and projects I need to do, but when I'm sitting in front of the TV, I don't think about that stuff at all!

No comments: